Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lindsay and Matt

I have known Lindsay since high school, she has always been one of the sweetest girls that I have known.  We went our separate ways after high school, as often happens, but I have been stalking her from a far via Facebook (I joke!)  I was so happy for Lindsay when I saw that she got engaged, and was over the moon excited when she asked me to photograph her wedding!  Lindsay told me before we met to discuss the wedding that her and Matt had been set up through mutual friends, and was very hesitant to go on a blind date!  Good thing she went though with it because these two are seriously in love!!!  They looked at each other with such love and admiration on their wedding day!! It was truly inspiring to be around two people just so head over heals in love with one another.  

Their wedding was held at the Faunbrook bed and breakfast in West Chester. The owner was very sweet, and the bed and breakfast was a perfect venue to hold an intimate wedding!

As always, I had a hard time picking the photographs to show, so there are a lot.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them!!










Lindsay's parents had a ring that belonged to her grandmother resized to be her "something old, something blue".  It was a very emotionally charged moment, I had a tough time holding back my tears!!




























Seriously, how cute are Lindsay and her parents?!?














These two had everyone dancing and moving, seriously awesome DJs!!





You know its a good night when the shoes come off!

Thank you to Matt and Lindsay for letting me capture your big day!!!  Congratulations!!!  OH and congrats on your puppy-adoption as well!!!  (When I dropped off their photo CD I was greeted by their ADORABLE rescue dog :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment