Monday, September 24, 2012

Busy Boys!

Yesterday I got the opportunity to photograph such a fun and beautiful family!  On top of Darrin and Maggie being one good-lookin' couple, they have the most adorable, busy, and fun little boys!  I can not even tell you how many times Maggie apologized for the boys being so busy, I had to reassure her that the busy-ness of kids of is one of my favorite parts of being a family photographer!  The boys wanted to play with sticks, walk on logs, and run up and down a trail, and they should!!  I love to capture kids in their element, when the simplest things bring happiness, complicated toys are not needed to bring a smile and joy, just a little nature and imagination and they could stay busy for hours!  I had such a great time photographing this family, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment