Thursday, August 9, 2012

October 28th mini session day!!!

Want to get some great pics of your family but don't want to commit to a full hour and a half session?  I am happy to announce that Sunday, October 28th I am going to do my first "mini-session" day.  What is a mini session?  Basically its a 30 minute abbreviated session, usually you pick the place and I come to you, for the mini session I pick the place and you come to me.

When?: Sunday, October 28th 10:00am-6:00pm, I will be starting apts PROMPTLY on the 1/2 hour.

Where?:  Chestnut Branch Park, we can get some really beautiful images with great fall foliage!!
http://www.mantuatownship.com/?page_id=302

How much?: Just $30 for 30 minutes!!

What does this include?:  Your 30 minute shoot, 10-15 images (in color and black and white) on a high-resolution CD and a personalized photo share site.

What to wear?: I found this great guide for what to wear for fall sessions!
what, oh what to wear?


How to book?:  Email me at richellethorntonphotography@gmail.com, or call me at 856-419-0934 to reserve your spot!  If you are emailing, please be sure to give me your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice.

This is my first mini shoot, so please tell your friends and family as well!!  Unfortunately the only way I will be able to do this is if I  get a pretty full day, but if the day fills up quickly I just may have to add a second day! :)

Hope to see you all October 28th!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment